Rollover Payment Gateway Extension
Protect Your Online Store from Payment Gateway OutagesGet Started
For most retailers, thinking about their payment gateway is little more than an afterthought; a one-time decision that allows their ecommerce store software to authorize payments from their customer's bank or credit accounts. Until it fails.
With our Rollover Payment Gateway, if an order is submitted through our system and the primary payment gateway fails, the order simply "rolls over," or resubmits to a back-up gateway and continues on with the ordering process. All of this occurs behind the scenes, so that the ordering process is disrupted as little as possible. No error messages, no needless frustration, no order loss.
Key Reasons To Use the Rollover Payment Extension
- Decrease likelihood of lost orders due to payment gateway failures
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase customer trust and retention
What do you need?
- Upshot Commerce Core Platform
- Two or More Payment Gateways (View Supported Payment Gateways)
- Upshot Commerce Rollover Payment Gateway Extension