Manage Multiple Shopping Carts from Central SystemGet Started
The Multi-Storefront Extension allows you to create and manage multiple new online business models that share the same Upshot Commerce E-commerce administrative back-office environment. This means you are able to run multiple storefronts and shopping carts that share a single data source. The administrator has complete control over what content is shared and how the content is shared between each storefront and website.
- Multiple storefronts which focus on selected items in your inventory
- Multiple Stores that sell products with variable price controls
- Unique managed online stores for brick and mortar chains
- Multiple languages to target specific audiences
- Upshot Commerce Extensions purchased works across all storefronts
- Cart sharing controls allows customers shopping at one site to keep items in cart when on another site
- Central data and administrative controls
- Domain name controls to appear as unique business entity
- Design and layout can be unique or shared
- Categories and catalog can be shared or unique to each storefront
What Do You Need?
- Upshot Commerce Core Platform
- Multi-Storefront Extension