MailChimp ExtensionGet Started
Keeping your subscribers engaged and informed is more important than ever. Email newsletters are a vital marketing tool to promote your ecommerce products and services on an ongoing basis. However, this presents a problem for many growing ecommerce stores. Not every ecommerce website can afford to employ a full-time graphic designer and code expert to constantly create weekly emails and promotions.
Furthermore, businesses need an ecommerce solution that will track and collect data from email campaigns to ensure that promotions are going out to the right people at the right time to create a real impact with their customers and clients. They need real-time results that can measure website traffic, click thrus, shopping cart conversions and promo code usage tied to the advertising they create.
Our Upshot Commerce MailChimp Extension is an easy way to take the hassle out of email marketing. Using MailChimp, ecommerce owners can create and send stylish, informative emails---without a graphic design degree or even looking at a single line of code. MailChimp offers hundreds of customizable templates that can be easily adapted by beginners to seasoned pros. Their email platform easily walks you through the process of sending out your newsletter, allowing you to create custom user lists to pinpoint your target audience.
Through our MailChimp Extension, information is dynamically shared between your Upshot Commerce Platform and MailChimp. When users sign up for or opt out of your newsletter, the information is automatically sent to MailChimp, removing the hassle of constant syncs and updates. Administrators can send vital tracking data from their ecommerce store back to MailChimp to monitor clicks, website traffic and sales data related to your newsletter promotions. This means that you will get a full and accurate picture that reflects the success of your marketing strategy.
- Simple and customizable email templates
- Automatically-synced email list means no need to manually transfer and update
- Ability to segment lists based on engagement, location, social stats and more for targeted marketing
- RSS to email feeds can be set up to automatically go out when blog or other RSS feed is updated
- Create and schedule automatic messages to keep users engaged
- Shared sales data with Upshot Commerce Core Platform
- Tracking, reports and even capability to integrate with Google Analytics