Amazon Real-time Sales Integration
Gain Greater Results By Selling Directly To Amazon.com From Your Online Store!Get Started
With the power of Amazon Real-Time Sales Integration, you can now sell your products online at Amazon.com! With this extension, amazon.com will take care of all your billing. We automatically synchronize your catalog to Amazon and orders are automatically downloaded into your Upshot Commerce shopping cart administrative interface for fulfillment. Tracking data is automatically sent back to Amazon. This allows you to provide extra customer service and customer retention for repeat sales! Use your Upshot Commerce software no differently than you do day-to-day, we take care of all Amazon interations.
- Custom service from Upshot engineers - we tailor fit your Amazon integration for your specific product and category needs. This is a service, not a "do it yourself" product.
- Sell directly on Amazon.com! with your Marketplace Pro account
- Automatically process orders from Amazon.com anytime, anywhere, right into your Upshot Commerce shopping cart software
- Easily list any item from your Upshot Commerce inventory to be sold on Amazon.com. Completely automated and seamless.
- Synch up to all available Amazon features and selling tools
- Use your pricing and item details from your Upshot Commerce inventory or override w/ special pricing just for Amazon
- And many more features to automate your Amazon business
- Integrated online management system for your Amazon.com activities
- Ability to sell your own products on your very own customized site or simply sell your inventory items directly to the Amazom.com community
- Customer Tracking and Order Management features
- Plus the 1000s of other features of your Upshot Commerce ecommerce Software and shopping cart software product
How It Works:
- Upshot Commerce engineer sets up Upshot Commerce to sync with your Amazon account
- Catalog and inventory details are updated to Amazon every 15 minutes to reflect your current stock and pricing
- Orders from Amazon are automatically sent to your Upshot Commerce Back Office
- Orders fulfillment status and tracking data is automatically updated to Amazon as changes are made in Upshot Commerce
- Payments for order are as per your Amazon agreement